All Solid-State Battery researcher
The ideal candidate should have good working experience/knowledge in All Solid-State Batteries to fabricate the ASSB pouch cells. The scope also includes on various solid-state electrolytes, inorganic/organic/hybrid solutions to protect lithium foils and has the capability to scale-up the concept to production scale. This position expects the candidate to work 70% of the time in lab environment.
Qualifications Required and experience:
- MS or PhD degree in material science, chemical engineering, electrochemical engineering.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of Industrial experience in Lithium-ion batteries.
- Strong technical background in Electrochemistry and Cell/Battery development.
- Hands on experience to fabricate and characterize the ASSB pouch cells in lab scale and pilot scale.
- Fundamental knowledge in Inorganic/organic or hybrid solutions to protect lithium foils and has the capability to scale-up the concept to production scale.
- Strong fundamental knowledge of All Solid-State Battery (ASSB) technology including interfacial chemistry, charge transfer behaviours, and cell design.
- Demonstrated knowledge of cell and battery testing methodologies, interpretation, and presentation of data.
- Strong understanding about electrochemistry; electrochemical techniques such as CV, LSV, EIS, GITT, PITT etc.
- Experience the material characterization techniques such as SEM, XRD, XPS, AFM etc.
- Able to prioritize and manage time effectively and should have strong organizational and project management skills.
- Proven leadership skills, problem solving skills, think outside of the box skills and ability to transfer the skills to train the subordinates.
- Outstanding written & verbal communication skills.
- Assist the ASSB team to develop (Oxide, Sulphide, Halide, Polymer) prototype cells as per the requirements.
- Act as a bridge between lab manager and experts to improve the understanding of failure modes, performance, and life expectancy of battery, and make data-driven decisions.
- Provide technical guidance for business and research teams with diverse backgrounds.
- Develop and implement ASSB electrode making and cell assembly processes to meet performance targets.
- Identify and validate materials for cell components such as electrode substrates, active materials, Binders, conductive additives, and separators for solid state battery application.
- Prepare high quality technical reports and present to technical managers.
- Technology and product transfer to pilot manufacturing.
- Other duties and responsibilities assigned by management.
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in this position, please provide by email (Contact@abeegroup.com) a detailed resume and a short personal statement explaining your scientific and research interests.