Battery Modeling Engineer
The ideal candidate should have good working experience/knowledge in battery modelling electro-thermal/physic-based. Excellent knowledge on system identification, SOX estimations, and EIS.
Qualifications required and experience:
• MS or PhD degree in engineering.
• Minimum 3 to 5 years of Industrial/academic experience in electric vehicles.
- Strong knowledge in design and sizing of battery systems from the electrical and mechanical point of views.
- Good knowledge in state function development and calibration in embedded BMS.
- The candidate should have good knowledge of validation of battery modules and systems.
- The candidate should be familiar with battery safety design considerations.
- The candidate should be familiar with at least 2 commercial simulation platforms.
- Able to prioritize and manage time effectively and should have strong organizational and project management skills.
- Proven problem solving skills, think outside of the box skills.
- Outstanding written & verbal communication skills.
- Development of state functions that can be embedded in commercia BMS platforms.
- Validation of the developed battery solutions based on HiL.
- Interaction with the research partners and customers.
- Provide technical guidance for business and research teams with diverse backgrounds.
- Prepare high quality technical reports and present to the upper management
- Other duties and responsibilities assigned by management.