Skip to content
What Will You Be Doing?
- You will provide transactional support for ABEE’s strategic deals and legal advice on the ABEE’s day-to-day operations.
- You will provide legal support to ABEE’s alliances activities.
- You will negotiate and draft agreements with ABEE’s partners, clients, and contractors
- You will define the company strategy regarding all related intellectual property matters.
- You will ensure smooth and efficient coordination with all relevant internal stakeholders.
- You will offer training to ABEE employees on regular basis.
- You will lead the negotiations towards EU projects regarding Grant Agreements, Consortium Agreements, and legal discussions with EC.
- You will support data management plans of projects and intellectual property rights.
- You will be in charge of drafting and revising contracts.
- You will provide support in the management of complaints and disputes.
- You are a legal professional with a Belgian master’s degree in law.
- You have at least 3 years of experience as a corporate lawyer in an international law firm or as an in-house counsel in an international environment.
- You know the rules of the new Belgian company’s code.
- You have experience in the field of Intellectual Property Rights and a creative mindset.
- You have experience with drafting complex agreements.
- You value building relationships with your colleagues and internal clients.
- You are a dynamic person that can take the lead in the follow-up and decision process.
- You are result-oriented, able to look beyond the legal context and understand the interests of the company.
- You can defend your opinion assertively and transparently.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and in Dutch.
- You can work both independently and in team
What Can You Expect?
- You will be part of a fast-growing company with a dynamic and enthusiastic work environment.
- An attractive salary package,
- training opportunities and possibility of flexible working hours
- A challenging position with various legal issues to solve