Assistant Testing Lab Manager
- CDI Contract
Avesta Battery & Energy Engineering (ABEE) is a dynamic engineering company specialized in battery and energy technologies for automotive and stationary applications founded in January 2019. ABEE’s expertise includes battery system design, modelling (thermal & electrochemical), state-of-the-art battery manufacturing infrastructure, processing and prototyping, BMS & module assembly, extensive knowledge in artificial intelligence techniques & battery state estimations, validation & feasibility analysis related to advanced Li-ion and next generation solid-state battery technologies.
The assistant lab manager will support the existing lab managers in managing schedules and activities of the researchers working in the chemical lab and the pilot line
- Manage schedules for a team of battery researchers and technicians
- Provide technical training and mentorship for your team of engineering technicians
- Support the design, build and assembly of lithium ion and solid-state batteries
- Provide regular updates to lab managers through presentations
- Establish process to track and stock lab chemicals and consumables in the lab
- Lead development of best test lab practices to maintain high level of organization and cleanliness
- Lead lab development & expansion initiatives by identifying equipment requirements and procure equipment from external vendor.
- Devise and implement new safety protocols as necessary.
- Bachelors/Masters. or equivalent in Chemical Engineering, Materials Science, Chemistry or related technical field
- 1-2 years of experience in relevant industrial environment
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal & written
- Experience creating reports, analyses or reporting tools for management
- Experience in managing and organizing projects on tight deadlines
- Team Player and problem solver.
- Working with multinational team on several projects.