We are looking for a
Battery Electrical Engineer
- CDI Contract
ABEE is looking for a highly committed person to undertake the role of ‘Battery Electrical Engineer’.
- Research existing and new battery management system technologies.
- Evaluate, design, and test BMS under the scope of Sonos’ products.
- Develop a holistic battery management system with a platform approach and focus on accuracy, adaptability, power efficiency, safety, thermal management, level of integration, reliability, and cost.
- Lead and perform a schematic, circuit, and PCB designs for proof of concept and conduct performance tests under various environmental and usage conditions.
- Develop BMS requirement documents, including specifications, performance requirements, form factor dependencies, test, and validation plans.
- Create and maintain a trend report on BMS technologies.
- Experience with BMS and fuel gauging and fuel-gauging algorithms
- Experience in analog and mixed circuit design, including protection circuits, ADCs, DACs, signal conditioning, thermal management, and low-power microcontrollers
- Embedded Firmware programming skills
- Experience in creating specifications and requirement documents
What We Offer:
- Permanent contract
- On the job training
- Competitive salary package
- A dynamic and challenging multicultural work environment