- CDI Contract
- Responsible for the financial planning, budgeting, and reporting of EU funded grants
- Supporting EU funded projects in their life cycle from the application phase to the final reporting
- manage ongoing projects’ budgets, including follow‐up of staff and other direct costs
- liaise regularly with project partners and the European Commission on financial aspects related to the projects, including the submission of costs statements
- prepare financial reports and supporting documents for internal and external audits
- review projects administrative and financial documentation (Consortium and Partnership Agreements, Grant Agreements/Amendments, partners financial documentation)
- contribute to the financial and administrative preparations of project proposals
- improve internal financial procedures
- Preparing monthly timesheets together with colleagues; collecting and archiving of evidence for projects as well as administrative and legal documentation.
- Prepare the equipment logbooks used for EU projects.
- Organizational support for activities carried out as part of European Project implementation.
- You will work under the supervision of the Chief Financial Officer.
- Experience in financial management
- Good knowledge of European funding programs and rules
- excellent organizational and planning skills
- Fluent in English, spoken and written
- excellent communication skills
- good interpersonal skills for an international environment
- a problem-solving attitude, attention to detail, initiative and self-motivating
- Autonomous and independent in task accomplishment
- Ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Good ICT skills (Microsoft Office Suite and particularly proficiency with Excel; various online tools e.g. Slack, Google Drive, etc.)
A full-time employment position, under Belgian legislation:
- The selected candidate will need to either live in Belgium or be willing to move to Belgium for the duration of the contract (candidates need to provide a Belgian address).
- An open-ended contract, starting as soon as possible
- An attractive monthly salary, according to profile and experience
Meal vouchers, pension plan, hospitalization insurance, public transport costs, end-of-year prime, representation allowance.
Some additional benefit examples are:
- training opportunities and access to on-line trainings
- a dynamic international team
- a pleasant working environment
- Possibility of teleworking 1 day a week.