- CDI Contract
Avesta Battery & Energy Engineering (ABEE) is a dynamic engineering company specialized in battery and energy technologies for automotive and stationary applications. ABEE is searching for a senior HR Manager. The function of this HR Manager role is to shape the performance and development systems for all employees, designing and supporting the company talent frameworks including performance management, succession planning and workforce/human resource planning whilst guiding and managing Human Resources services for the Company.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Develop and implement the HR and People strategies aligned to the business objectives.
- Support and coach the management team on all people leadership matters, including business change and transformation. Forming strong relationships with the management team to be able to challenge and coach in a high performance environment.
- Partner the management team to project manage organizational and procedural changes within the business area.
- Be responsible for all HR management and development (including recruitment and selection policy/practices, discipline, grievance, mentoring, salary and conditions, contracts, training and development, talent management, succession planning, driving performance appraisals and any other HR related issues).
- Lead the work to regularly review the company’s talent management processes within the business areas, including performance/potential management, resource planning and succession planning.
- Provide insight and recommendations on HR initiatives that can be leveraged to strengthen business results e.g. leadership/development programs.
- Working with senior managers to uncover the talent implications e.g. any significant gaps to meet long-term objectives and create a long-term workforce plan that prioritizes people-related initiatives.
- Monitor, measure and report on HR issues, opportunities and development plans and achievements within agreed formats and timescales
- Liaise with Directors and Managers to understand their HR requirements and ensure they are fully informed of the corporate HR strategy.
- Keep up to date with HR legislation by researching and attending necessary events, before providing suitable interpretation to Directors and Managers
- Update the company server with timely, relevant forms, policies and procedures to ensure accessibility for employees at all times.
- To facilitate as a mediator when required to try and resolve employee grievances.
- To manage the long service rewards and ensures employees are notified of qualifying rewards in a timely and accurate manner.
- To deliver and report on the annual employee engagement survey to ensure feedback from employees is collated and interpreted correctly to help improve employee engagement.
- Manage all recruitment needs for the company, including implementing and continually developing a robust recruitment process.
- Overseeing the day to day management of the recruitment process, including reviewing job descriptions, website advertising, updating of the company resource plan, sifting and selection of CV’s, attending interviews and selecting candidates
- Creating and continually improving offer letters and contracts of employment, whilst managing the timely distribution of such documents.
- Managing the collation of references, DBS and security clearance as relevant to each role.
- Ensuring all relevant ID, certificates and employee documents are received on or before 1st day of employment.
- WHO YOU ARE
- Proven track record as a HR generalist, preferably in a senior role with minimum of 10 years of experience
- Knowledge of employment law
- Experience of report writing utilizing excel, word and power point
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Experience of using HR Information Systems
- Problem solving skills
- Recruitment and Selection experience
- Ability to innovate to create and implement continuous improvement initiatives
- Experience of designing and writing HR policies, procedures, offers and contracts of employment
- Knowledge of payroll and payroll procedures
- Ability to support and influence all stakeholders, including Directors across the business
- Adaptability and flexibility – willing to work on a variety of projects and perform in multiple roles
WHAT WE OFFER
A highly collaborative and caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development as well as recognition for individual contributions and working with a multi-cultural, diverse and complementary team. We promote openness, teamwork and knowledge sharing within and beyond the company. Besides all these you will also have:
- Permanent contract (full-time position) with an attractive salary
- Pension plan and hospitalization insurance
- Competitive compensation package