Junior Cell Design Engineer for Solid State Batteries
- CDI Contract
Avesta Battery & Energy Engineering (ABEE) is a dynamic engineering company specialising in battery and energy technologies for automotive and stationary applications. ABEE is hiring a Junior Cell Design Engineer to join the cell design team to work on Gen 4a and b (SSBs) batteries. This position is based outskirts Brussels, Belgium.
- Work on cell design optimisation and scale-up of Solid-State Batteries (SSBs)
- Design experiments, evaluate technical results and prepare reports.
- Lab work to bring innovative solutions for solid-state battery cell development
- Participate in European projects.
- Collaborate closely with the cell design team to reach objectives under tight deadlines.
- Assist in transferring technologies from the laboratory to the pilot scale.
WHO YOU ARE
- Hold an MSc in chemistry, electrochemistry, materials science, or related fields.
- At least a year of experience in solid-state battery cell development is preferred
- A proven track record of working in a chemistry or electrochemistry laboratory is desired
- Comfortable with working on ambitious roadmaps and delivering quality results on time
- Familiar with working in multicultural and diverse teams
- Excellent communication, organisational and problem-solving skills
- Fluent in English speaking and writing.