Program manager - Recycling
- CDI Contract
Company general information
Avesta Battery & Energy Engineering (ABEE) is a dynamic engineering company specialized in battery and energy technologies for automotive and stationary applications founded in January 2019. ABEE’s expertise includes battery system design, modelling (thermal & electrochemical), recycling, state-of-the-art battery manufacturing infrastructure, processing and prototyping, BMS & module assembly, extensive knowledge in artificial intelligence techniques & battery state estimations, validation & feasibility analysis related to advanced Li-ion and next generation solid-state battery technologies.
Business Unit description
The EONET Business unit within ABEE works on recycling Batteries and PV modules.
Number of positions: 1
The open position relates to the project on Lithium recovery from Li containing secondary sources. Specifically, it will focus on developing and scaling-up innovative ‘waste-to-resource’ metallurgical pathways to extract and recover valuable metals from secondary resources. This job profile will include the following activities:
- You contribute to the project strategy and are accountable for the project’s outcomes, timely delivery, and budget.
- You promote cross-team interaction by collaborating with project managers and business unit project team members, as well as through regular reporting.
- You identify and generate new IP generation insights, as well as contribute to the IP strategy for the assigned projects.
- You continue to advance your own as well as the group’s knowledge. You investigate new techniques and generate new ideas and developments that may contribute to the expansion of the knowledge domain.
- You have a PhD in Sciences or Engineering (Chemistry, Electrochemistry, Materials science…) or equivalent through relevant research experience.
- Team player
- Highly motivated and open-minded.
- Knowledge of chemistry principles and methods with the ability to interpret results and an ability to communicate effectively.
- You are fluent in English, both written and orally
- Able to comprehend, summarise and explain scientific information through presentation and reports
- On the job training
- Competitive salary package
- A dynamic and challenging multicultural work environment
Place of employment: Ninove, Diegem, Louvain-la-Neuve – Belgium.