Technical Program Manager- Gen3
- CDI Contract
Avesta Battery & Energy Engineering (ABEE) is a dynamic engineering company specialized in battery and energy technologies for automotive and stationary applications founded in January 2019. ABEE’s expertise includes battery system design, modelling (thermal & electrochemical), state-of-the-art battery manufacturing infrastructure, processing and prototyping, BMS & module assembly, extensive knowledge in artificial intelligence techniques & battery state estimations, validation & feasibility analysis related to advanced Li-ion and next generation solid-state battery technologies.
The Technical Program Manager for Gen 3 lithium-ion batteries will be responsible for leading fundamental and applied R&D efforts to upscale Gen 3 technology to large-scale cell manufacturing. An ideal candidate will support in advancing solid state cell manufacturing by solving the bottlenecks identified in processing and assembling of SSB. The candidate will should have a strong record of scientific achievement in the areas of Li-ion batteries, electrochemistry, or gel polymer electrolytes. Additionally, the candidate should demonstrable technical project management and personnel management.
- Plan experiments and analyze electrochemical test results for process validation and optimisation.
- Manage deliverables and technical reports of team members
- Interfacing with material and equipment suppliers
- Developing new cell designs and electrode formulations to extend cycle life and cell performances.
- Generate IP roadmap and assist in creating patents.
- Oversee EU and national projects which are aligned with company’s roadmap.
- Masters/ Ph.D. or equivalent in Chemical Engineering, Materials Science, Chemistry or related technical field
- 3-5 years of experience in commercial lithium-ion technology development
- 1-2 years of experience in personnel management.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal & written
- Experience creating reports, analyses or reporting tools for management
- Experience in managing and organizing projects on tight deadlines
- Understanding of the design cycle & design problem solving processes
- Ability to work cross-functionally & manage large teams
- Advanced knowledge of Electrochemistry and Li-ion battery technology
- Extensive experience on solid electrolyte formulation and processing
- Li-ion battery materials expertise at the fundamental structure/properties level
- Team Player and problem solver.
- Working with multinational team on several projects.