BMS Hardware Engineer
- CDI Contract
Avesta Battery & Energy Engineering is looking for BMS hardware engineer. The Battery Management System (BMS) Hardware Engineer designs and implements control systems that ensuring the battery’s longevity, efficiency and safety. This position has a focus on BMS designing and development of PCB hardware.
– Working in a continuously evolving environment and be part of a team that develops complete BMS systems
– You are responsible for drawing up and designing the electrical design & hardware of BMS
– Analyzing and organizing BMS requirements
– Integrating with BMS software team, Mechanical Engineering team, Thermal Management team, and Project Development leads.
– You pay attention to and formulate proposals for optimization in order to improve the quality level and efficiency of the project processes.
– You take care of a first analysis of all technical questions regarding the hardware aspects of the machinery in your domain and you ensure an adequate solution.
– A degree in electronics engineering, or electrical engineering, or equivalent
– 5 years’ experience in related fields
– Skills and knowledge in PCB design
– You have a first similar professional experience
– Ability to further developing requirements with highly technical engineering staff
– Ability to handle all types of electrical signals, low voltage, high voltage, power networks, and automotive communication protocols (CAN, TCP/IP)
– Knowledge of creative design procedures
– You have good planning skills
– You have good logical thinking
– You are interests in batteries development in the EV field