CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER
- CDI Contract
Are you looking for a challenge in an entrepreneurial scale-up in the fast – growing battery market? Then, you have found the right place.
Avesta Battery & Energy Engineering is expanding so we invite you to join our mission in accelerating the battery market! In order to sustain our rapid growth and scale our operations to the next level, we are looking for a highly motivated COO to join our team.
Objectives of this Role
Key responsibilities will include:
* Working closely with the Chief Executive Officer, other Executives and the board at ABEE in setting and driving organizational vision, operational strategy and contributing to the strategic leadership and management of the organization, playing a crucial role in the success and delivery of the business strategy.
* Developing and translating the strategy and operating model into actionable goals for performance and growth helping to implement organizational goals settings, performance management and annual operating planning in ABEE and working across the group to ensure leaders are engaged and understand any change in the roadmap.
*Setting comprehensive and measurable goals for performance and growth and establishing policies that promote company culture and vision
* Overseeing the daily operations, leading employees to encourage maximum engagement, performance and dedication and managing relationships with technical partners/vendors
* Writing and submitting reports to the Company’s top management and directors on all matters of importance
* Participating in expansion activities (investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances etc.)
Experience & Qualifications
* BSc/BA in Business Administration or relevant field; MSc/MBA is a plus
* Previous experience as a Chief Operating Officer or similar role for at least 15 years
* Demonstrable skills in strategic planning and business development with a proven track record of introducing management systems
* Hands on experience with complex project management
* Outstanding communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
* Ability to diagnose problems quickly and have foresight into potential issues and aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
* Excellent organizational and time-management skills
* Comfortable with some business travel
What we offer
A highly collaborative and caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development as well as recognition for individual contributions and working with a multi-cultural, diverse and complementary team. We promote openness, teamwork and knowledge sharing within and beyond the company. Besides all these you will also have:
* Permanent contract (full-time position)
* Pension plan and hospitalization insurance
* Competitive compensation package