Project Manager - Recycling Unit
- CDI Contract
Are you looking for a challenge in an entrepreneurial scale-up in the fast – growing battery market? Then, you have found the right place.
Avesta Battery & Energy Engineering is expanding, so we invite you to join our mission to accelerate the battery market! To sustain our rapid growth and scale our operations to the next level, we are looking for a highly motivated Project Manager to join our Recycling Team.
The Project Manager will be responsible for project management activities in the Recycling Unit of the company, including managing internal EU project activities, drafting new EU proposals, and overseeing deliverables of all EU recycling projects. The ideal candidate will have experience in project management with European Commission-supported projects and a strong understanding of the European ecosystem. Knowledge of battery recycling is essential for this role.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Manage internal EU project activities in collaboration with colleagues from different technical departments within the company.
- Draft new EU proposals for recycling concepts and organize meetings with suitable partners to form EU consortia.
- Write project deliverables and conduct market surveys in a timely and efficient manner.
- Contribute to preparing market research, cost-benefit analysis, dissemination and exploitation plans, and other relevant documents.
- Plan and execute periodic technical and administrative meetings with the recycling team.
- Oversee deliverables of all EU recycling projects of recycling and external units of the company.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Master’s degree or Ph.D. in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Hydrometallurgy, Geometallurgy, or related field.
- At least 2 years of project management experience with European Commission-supported projects (e.g., HORIZON), with a strong understanding of the European ecosystem.
- Knowledge of battery recycling is a must.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English; knowledge of other European languages (e.g., Dutch, French, Spanish, etc.) will be a plus.
What we offer
A highly collaborative and caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development as well as recognition for individual contributions and working with a multi-cultural, diverse and complementary team. We promote openness, teamwork and knowledge sharing within and beyond the company. Besides all these you will also have:
- Permanent contract (full-time position)
- Pension plan and hospitalization insurance
- Competitive compensation package